Merida eONE-Sixty Steps 800649.000 Kr.
Our multi-award winning enduro electric bike eOne-Sixty has become our most successful bike ever in the form of amazing test results. eOne-Sixty is a thoroughbred re-bike with integrated "Shuttle service". The Shimano E8000 power system is perfectly integrated into the hydroformed frame and gives the rider wide range, powerful acceleration and good ground flow.
Cables, housings and brake hoses are clamped under tension to prevent rattling when the trails and roads get rough. All inlets are completely interchangeable to deal with Di2, hydraulic hoses, brake cable and gear cable housings etc.
- Prolite hydroformed aluminum frame with an aggressive re-specific geometry.
- Rock Shox Yari RC fork and Super Delux R damper (160mm).
- Shimano XT Shadow+ 1X11 (34T, 11-46T)
- Merida Expert 27.5 "wheelset with 2.8" Maxxis DHR II tires.
- Shimano Steps E8000 engine (70 Nm), battery (500 Wh) and computer have 3 different assistance levels where BOOST provides a full 300% assistance.
- Display: Shimano SC-E8000
- Battery lock: Abus key
- Drive unit: Shimano E8000
- Weight: 22,51 kg